- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in the competition page are the competition rules for the year’s free FeedbackExpress competition featured on the FeedbackExpress website. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Lucid Interactive reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Lucid Interactive’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice. A copy of the rules may also be obtained by contacting the relevant Promotions department of the publication in which the competition appeared.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees of Lucid Interactive and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Lucid Interactive reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Lucid Interactive assumes that by using the website and entering the competition you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the competition and these rules.
- Lucid Interactive reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, Lucid Interactive in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the competition page. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Competition entries made after 14:00 BST on Monday 2 October 2017 will not be eligible for the prize.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter this competition.
- The prize is a year subscription of FeedbackExpress.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries before the closing date specified on the competition page. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the competition page.
- Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the FeedbackExpress website and social media.
- Competiton winner is expected to remain on current plan. If they exceed planned usage, they will be charged the difference in plan costs.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Lucid Interactive and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Lucid Interactive cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Lucid Interactive is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Lucid Interactive’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- FeedbackExpress’ standard terms and conditions apply to the winner.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Lucid Interactive reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
Last updated: 4 September 2017